Bring the chronicles of people

New Idea that could take you to the success journey 

Creating a website that which will hold the information of every citizen, this is an idea but it is indeed too dangerous and no one could allow anyone to keep their personal information.

But I got this idea while I was contemplating the new idea and surely we can convert it into something like Family Tree Website. Yup, this one is the great idea cause people would surely come and would like to enroll their names, their father names, grandfather names, and probably quite race. Cause, this thing makes people so much proud of themselves that they belong to greatest of races that have contributed a lot in human revolution history.

So, for that thing, I'll have to create my own website to proceed this work.

''Ideas are seeds, If you won't sow them, then they won't ever become a monstrous tree.''

By: Adeeb Syed.

Comments

Popular Posts