How To Be Smarter: Top 10 Self-experienced Methods
TOP 10 MOST PRODUCTIVE STEPS TO BECOME SMARTER AND MOST CREATIVE LIKE AN INBORN GENIUS!!!
How To Be Smarter or How To Get Smarter
First of all, I'd happily like to tell you that I've been through schools, college and in contemporary time, I've been studying in University and securing more than 85 marks in average and been getting A grade in almost all the subjects. I'm telling you this because I've also been dull student in schools, and college but in University. I've naturally learnt how to handle and be aced in all subjects even If I didn't like a one or few subjects but I encompassed them easily in no time(It makes me feel like these days as it's my golden time). And surely, you'll feel the same as feel like flying on the clouds. Getting smart or be smart takes little effort.
In case if anyone of you thinking like I'm boasting. For your misconception, I'm not boasting and I don't boast even If I get milestone of success but on the other hand, I'm trying to help the students to get smarter who struggle in their studies and become backbenchers and in discouragement, they finally leave their studies. I know how much it hurts when we're backbenchers and watching our classmates being the excellent in their teachers' eyes and backbenchers like the dullest, most failure, and disreputable. Now, where's the fault? where we can't be smarter.
Almost all teachers teach five to six responsive students by leaving twenty to twenty five students. This happens because teachers do not understand how to teach and lift up a dullest student but rather they teach those who have basic and strong schemata(mental knowledge) by leaving those students who have not even basic schemata. So, that's the average disposition of every teacher to different kinds of students according to their responses. So, here I'm to tell you how to become extraordinary and how to get yourself out of discouragement and be smarter. You'll have to do what I'm going to tell you then I guarantee that you'll undoubtedly become an extraordinary student in the class. Now, I'm just an instructor and you're the main driver of your life, It depends on you that will you be following these instructions or not!? And please do not judge me through my this piece of information because it is an informal writing. And I'm sorry if anyone of you got disappointed by my anything. Surely, you must be thinking like, Is it for University students, school students or college students? For your satisfaction, It is for every student of every institution. I'm writing this to encompass schools, colleges, and Universities' students. I'll be mentioning the ways I study with, please follow the following steps to be excellent.
STEP NO.01
REWARDS, APPRECIATIONS, ADMIRATIONS, IS THE FUEL OF EVERY ACTION
First, I'll tell you a story 'REWARD AS A RESULT',
Hilariously, I've named this story(haha) and you won't find it on Google. So, "The story is of a person who has committed every illegal action, evil, and sin. and he's been apprehended and standing on a point of hanging rope in front of judge and was asked for last wish of life. Then he said, "yes, I've wish that first hang my mother then hang me!" Then, Judge was shocked and inquired that why do you want to hang your mother. Then, the convict said, " because when I was young, I stole eggs from shop and brought to home and given to mother then she didn't chide me but rather she clapped my back that I did great! Then started doing other vice works."
Story ended, So, reward is fuel.
Since, I've been studying in University, I'm being rewarded for my excellence, because I've given my best response to teachers. Consequently, you must have seen that responsive students are praised by teachers. Therefore, they work hard to get that motivation and fueled up with it. and try to be smarter.
For this reason, your priority being a student is try to get CRship(class representative, or monitor) status in class because appearing in a good image in front of teacher is your first priority. Most importantly, do not try hard if you do not become monitor and don't try to fight for it. If it comes easily then it's good if not then also good.
STEP NO.02,
DO HOME WORK BEFORE YOU'RE GOING TO ADMITTED TO ANY INSTITUTION
This one is the great and master plan one of mine or one of my best strategy to be smart and genius who knows almost everything which is going to be taught in coming class. "No success comes without a master plan." By Adeeb Syed(it's me!!!), Suppose, you're going to have your first class tomorrow or after week and it is going to be your first day in class. Now, what you've to do is try to know what are the subjects you're going to study in class. For instance, your first subject is English, Physics, Psychology or any other subject. And then your job is to go through that subject's outlines, content or chapter which you assume that could be taught in class then for example your one subject topic is on Laws of motion. Now, you'll have to study it in home and likewise other subjects' topics.
First, do it, you'll have to study first topic or chapters' major and minor topics before going to start your study journey in schools, colleges, or Universities. Most crucially, go through first topic of each chapter, I'm emphasizing you to go through initial topics which teachers are going to deliver. When you do this as I'm suggesting you, you'll definitely get the result on first day of your class and you'll come thank me in comment, for sure.
STEP NO.03
SOURCES TO EASILY COVER UP THE CONTENT TOPICS:
Honestly, I've found these easiest sources when I got in to University. And I really, regret that why didn't I found these most useful sources when I was studying in schools and college. But it's not too late for me, I've got the results and you'll get too. So, first source is,
GOOGLE, It is my first source, suppose.
If your topic is laws of motion then your job is to search Laws of Motion on Google and you'll get the search result then you'll get sub-options 'all, photos, news etc' then you'll have to click on photos section and you'll find photos of Laws of Motions. First, I used this method in first semester and it's been my favorite one even in contemporary time. You'll love to use it as well. Second source is,
YOUTUBE,
It's my second source that I love to use, especially, when I've to understand Laws of Motion live. When you'll search Laws of Motion on YouTube then you'll find animated videos explaining Laws of Motion and most importantly, you'll watch most experienced teachers, students, and scholars who will be teaching Laws of Motion with thousands' of methods. Now, this one is the greatest way because you'll have to spend a penny to watch and you just need a good internet connection and handset. On the other hand, you'll have to pay the nice fee for just hiring a single tutor who would be teaching you just one subject and he'll have one method on which he'll be teaching you. So, YouTube is great source with great content with great teachers with numerous methodologies. I don't think you'll find any other best source.
Third source is,
SLIDESHARE, Recently, I've found this method, it encompasses each and every point of topic you're searching for. Especially, it is use to be in presentation form. So, It is the nice way to learn anything quickly because it is usually written by students. So, easy method is when you're going search Laws of Motion on Google then you'll have to type "Laws of Motion slideshare" on Google and go on 'all' section and beneath that one you'll find the results that there would be written Laws of Motion slideshare. When you click one of that you'll have slides of the topic.
This method still helps me in covering up my topic.
STEP NO.04
METHODS TO DECODE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU FIND THROUGH SOURCES:
Here, comes the step where students find topic and become incapable to decode what Laws of Motion's term means or any other concept of Motion. The methods I use to decode are rough but most useful that could enable you to face and decode any concept or term which is hardest one. "Everything has concept and a specific nature." By Adeeb Syed
So, the methods I'm about to tell you are not cramming but these are purely conceptual and you'll be smarter.
Some of you might not like this because it takes so much time but few will do it and they will know that how much crucial these methods are.
So, following are the decoding methods,
First, you'll be confronted to the word which you won't know what it really means then you'll have to download five to six dictionaries in your android phone like, I use Wordweb, Synonym Antonym dictionary, Oxford Advanced learners dictionary, Wordinn Urdu, English Urdu Dictionary and Merriam Webster Dictionary.
So, I use these dictionaries and you'll have to download these all dictionaries. Suppose, you don't know what is the meaning of 'Law'. Now, you'll have to figure out it's meaning in all these dictionaries, when you'll go through searching 'Law' in all dictionaries. You'll come to know the nature of word 'Law' that what it means. And when you'll hear anywhere 'Law' word being used incorrectly then you'll ultimately know that 'Law' word is being used incorrectly. Likewise, if you don't understand a concept from one source then use second, third, fourth and so on…
STEP NO.05
TAKE IT LIGHTLY AND SIMPLE,
When you're learning or trying to study the concept of anything like, you're trying to know 'Laws of Motion' then you've to compare it to nature like what is Law in daily life or Motion in daily life. Suppose, motion means movement of any mass. So, what is Law?, law means principles or natural law. Now, you've concept that it is talking about natural principles of movement of objects. Pretty simple! And now, question yourself that how many motions have you seen in your life in things and think how many things use to be in motion. Finally, you came to conclusion that everything is in motion. Because it is reality even we ourselves can not live without motion. So, any topic you go through just go in to it's soul, essence because everything has concept and once you know the concept then you'll never have to revise it again and you'll get smarter.
STEP NO.06
LANGUAGE COMMAND,
Language command, it encompasses few things that could enable you to transform yourself into a genius one and makes you smarter. I don't mean that you should be scholar in language but you must know some of it's constituents that would help you to break hurdles of way. This step is most crucial because if teacher asks you to write a passage on something and you sometimes talk about future and you talk of past or present, if the passage demonstrates contemporary issue then you'll have to talk on contemporary issue, if you know the art of language then you'll delivery your points perfectly if your language is not perfect and talk in past in passage rather you had to talk on present then it is biggest problem. That's why teachers do not get sense of passage and they give 'C' grade to students. So, now I'd tell you that what things you should cover up to survive and aced in class performance. So, first you'll have to clear.
TENSES, tenses are compulsory because if your supposed to write on future notions then you'll definitely talk of future if you'd know about it.
If not then you'll be talking of past instead you had to talk of future. So, tenses are pedestal to cover. Practice tenses, give yourself HW.
Practice, practice, and practice because it's the secret to get smarter.
The more you practice you'd be excellent and get smarter in expressing your ideas.
ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE,
Active and passive voice is Important because I've been using it for a long time and it's 100% useful way to express ideas. So, practice on it as well.
DIRECT AND INDIRECT SPEECH,
Cover up this one as well because it relates to speech, once, you'll practice it then you'll ultimately know that how crucial it was and you'll be smarter enough to play with speech.
First, clear twelve tenses and then go through active and passive voice and direct and indirect voice.
STEP NO.07
ALL THINGS DONE, NOW, IT'S TIME OF ACTION,
It's time of action, as you've come over six steps, now it's the last step when you're going to attend your first physics class. Now, what will happen on first day? Perhaps, teacher would come and will write What is Motion? on the board.
And will ask if anyone knows about motion then it would be your turn, as you've already studied it then by not getting late in giving answer, you'll have to raise your hand and inquire if you could answer, ultimately, teacher would permit you to answer then in no time you have to tell him the definition of motion. Now, what would happen if you're giving answer, there are a lot of advantages of giving answer. First, teacher will have good image of yours, he would know that you're intelligent and perhaps teacher may make you monitor or Class representative. Secondly, you'll have nice and impressive image in front of your class mates. And you'll be well known in class. So, you also have to question the teacher for topic or if you didn't get the point then your job is to ask teacher that you didn't understand the point. And ask questions if need be and do not ask dumb question that will make you dull in front of teacher.
STEP NO.08
BE COOPERATIVE AND BE MASTER WITH IT,
It's the best way of understand any topic.
Suppose, if you're going through the definition of motion then the second step is, teach your friends what you have studied in home.(this is called Feyman technique). When you're making your friends understanding the topic it helps you more than 100 times to understand the concept of anything difficult and be smarter, no matter how much topic is difficult.
STEP NO.09
DO NOT BOAST OUT,
Do not boast out of your success or intelligence or smartness.
I've explained all these steps because I want to help the struggling students who are worried about their studies and do not find easy ways to come over their difficulties in studies. I'm not boasting my success but I'm helping those who need help because I've been through the hard times in studies and teachers had called me dumb. So, I can understand how crucial this is to ace your studies, be excellent in studies and get smarter. Do not be proud of yourself or on getting smart, just think of improving yourself every day, every moment of your life because no one is perfect and knowledge is ocean and it is boundless.
STEP NO.10
PRIORITIZATION,
As, you've read all the above steps, Now, This is another most crucial and core step which is prioritization. Suppose, If you're going to school, college or university on Monday and you're to study 6 subjects then you'll have to see the content or outlines of each subject and then read out the introduction of each subject or if you're in the mid of any then can read the chapter or topic which is to be taught next day and keep applying all the steps at the same time and you'll see the change because I've experienced it and still am using them.
CONCLUSION AND MOST IMPORTANT NOTE,
You all who are reading it right away are the luckiest because If I had this article when I was in school then for sure, now, I would have been something that I can't imagine but still I've got time and it's not too late to lift up myself and be smarter and it is master piece of paper(I'm not admiring myself) that will drive you to your desirable goals, aims and ambitions of life but just on one proviso, If you practically act upon it. Now, some of you would leave this because it's pretty hard to follow and act upon these because my methods teach concept not cramming. "One concept is thousand times better than the thousands of crammed concept." By Adeeb Syed
I use all these steps in my daily routine and you all should do the same if you've got better methodologies then it's up to you because I use these methods and are specific to me. And for sure these steps are proven by me.
If You've got any question, don't be hesitate to ask through comment or mail.
Thank You!
Writer: Adeeb Syed

Comments
Post a Comment