It's You, Only You

It's Only You And Only You!

I've found a leak point in ourselves that we do not keep command over what we say or intend to do so. We always show probabilities, perhaps, buts, think, try, like. We do not get to the thing that we really want because we do not know what we can do and we keep things upon fate. and we start our work that I think I can do it!, I'll try, I will do this but!..., 

Get rid off these procrastinations and hold the command of yourself and take yourself out of comfort and challenge yourself for the hardest things. Challenge yourself at every moment and every time. Cause, this is the only thing that can take you to what you have never imagine and you'll be at the summit of your dreams and this challenge can prove you that you've got the potential to defeat anyone and anything. Say to yourself, I'll do this, say the challenge out loud to yourself. " The only thing that hold's you back from being successful is no one but only you." By Adeeb Syed. 

Know your strengths, Have your own vision and say I'll become the world class singer, I'll become world class writer, I'll become world class programmer, I'll become world class businessman, I'll become world class pharmacist, I'll become world class in whatever you've dreamt. 

Once, challenge yourself and be dedicated, committed, persistent and consistent in achieving your goal and ambition, make yourself curious about what you're going to learn during the journey of your vision and when you'll be curious to explore your journey then your dream and vision would be like a game. Sooner, You'll be the Hall of Fame.  

Comments

Popular Posts