Why Hard Work Is Better Than Reading A Book | A BOOK READING VERSUS HARDWORK
A BOOK READING VERSUS HARDWORK
Yester week, I had read two books with all of my attention, 'The One Thing by Gary' and 'The Millionaire FastLane by MJ DEMARCO'. What I have known from my little experience that reading a book is the best habit but after reading the whole book. When you're asked after months that what was the book that you read, could you tell us something about like plot, summary of that book. Then you just remember the theme only and all of the other things which were also so important, you've suddenly lost all of them and now you'll think that I should read it again. This is what lasts, just Theme of book like in Gary's book, Gary says ask in every matter that 'What is the one thing that would change and also mentions keep only focused to just one thing and do be multitasking.' So, this is what comes out, just theme.
WHAT DID I DO IN SOLUTION
I am student of English Literature and having 3.9 CGPA. and I'm maintaining it through hard work. So, my suggestion is, If you're not reading novel but a didactic(informational books) then stick to each sentence and the nature of concept and don't leave it until you get to its depth. And II can guarantee you that you will definitely learn more than a book. On the other side, If you're reading novel then read its plot, summary, dialogues, symbolizations, literary terms from Wikipedia or from Slideshares. Because it saves your time for other studies. Even if you ask from a bookworm who uses to read novels then I can guarantee you that he would only tell you the theme and nothing more. So, Instead of focusing on reading novel besides you should focus on Literary Criticism cause that is all you need to learn and when you've good command on Criticism then your reading novels and stories would unimaginably tremendous.
WHEN YOU WORK HARD
When you work hard then you come to know the nature of every single word and you get command on what you say and you beat others with your argument. And next time, people never dare to argue you on anything because they will ultimately know that you've the steady grip in your field of interest.
ASK HONESTLY FROM YOURSELF
Ask honestly from yourself that how many books have you read and how many of them you've remember in your memory if you ask now. Honestly, I don't think that any books' information you'll be getting completely. But If you're not a read, then try the hard work way because it's a lot more useful and most productive.
In Case if you want to know how 'Hard Work' works then please notify me through comment or mail and I'll share my methodology of hard work with you.
Be Always Blessed!
Writer: Adeeb Syed

Comments
Post a Comment