Conditional Tense No.1

Conditional Tense No.1 

DEFINTION:

This type of tense or sentence has two parts. The part of "If clause" tells the "Condition" and 2nd part of the sentence modifies "Fulfillment" of the condition.

1. If I go to Karachi , I shall bring a watch for you. 

2. If I come to your village, I shall see you.

3. I shall see you, If I come to your village.

ASSERTIVE SENTENCES

If I meet time, I, we, you, they, he, she, it, John will/shall come to you.

NEGATIVE SENTENCES 

NOTE:

In negative sentences in the 2nd part of the sentence, after the subject helping verb shall not/ will not is used.

EXAMPLES:

If I meet time I, we, you, they, he, she, it, John shall not/ will not come to you.

INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES

NOTE:

In interrogative sentences in the 2nd part of sentences, shall or will is used before subject. 

1. If I meet time shall/will I, we, you, they, he, she, it, John come to you.

NOTE:

In the emphatic sentences in the 2nd part of the sentence shall is used instead of will and will instead of shall. 

EXAMPLE: If you work hard you shall pass in the exam.


PLEASE WRITE ANY FIVE SENTENCES RELATING THIS TENSE IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

Comments

Popular Posts