Future Conjunction Tense
Future Conjunction Tense
DEFINITION:
This tense has two main verbs which are used after each other but in second part of the sentence future indefinite tense is used. Hence, It is called future conjunction tense.
NOTE:
These types of sentences have two parts, In the If clause of sentence helping verb having and 3rd form of the original verb is used. In the second part of sentence future indefinite tense is used.
EXAMPLE: Having gone to Karachi, I shall go to Clifton.
1. Having eaten meal I, we, you, they, he, she, it will take/shall take tea.
NOTE:
In emphatic sentence in second part of sentence shall is used instead of will and will instead of shall.
1. Having gone to Larkana, I will stay in hotel.
NEGATIVE SENTENCE
NOTE:
In negative sentences in the second part of the sentence after subject shall not or will not are used.
1. Having eaten meal I, we, you, he, she, it, they, John shall knot/will not take tea.
INTERROGATIVE SENTENCE:
NOTE:
In interrogative sentence in the second part of the sentences helping verbs shall or will is used before subject.
1. Having eaten meal shall/will I, we, you, they, he, she, it, John take tea.
NOTE:
In emphatic sentences, in the 2nd part of sentence shall is used instead of will and will instead of shall.
PLEASE WRITE ANY FIVE SENTENCES RELATING THIS TENSE IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

Comments
Post a Comment