Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
DEFINITION:
This tense shows that the subject will start some work in coming time and it will still be continued in coming time is called Future Perfect Continuous Tense.
NOTE:
Shall have been and Will have been are the helping verbs of this tense. "Ing" form is used in the end of the original verb. Shall have been is used with I and We. And Will have been is used with other subjects. In emphatic sentences, Shall have been is used instead of Will have been and Vice versa.
ASSERTIVE SENTENCES:
1. I, we shall have been playing game for 2 hours.
2. He, she, it, they, John will have been playing game since morning.
NEGATIVE SENTENCES:
1. I, we shall not have been playing game for 2 hours.
2. He, she, it, they John will not have been playing game since morning.
INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES:
1. Shall I, we have been playing game for 2 hours?
2. Will they, he, she, it, John have been playing game since morning?
NOTE:
In emphatic sentences shall have been is used instead of will have been and will have been instead of shall have been.
Ex: This girl shall have been painting this picture.
FOR THE READERS, PLEASE WRITE 5 SENTENCES OF THIS TENSE IN COMMENT SECTION.

Comments
Post a Comment