Future Perfect Tense
Future Perfect Tense
DEFINITION:
This tense depicts that the subject will start some work in coming time and it will be completed in the same time is called Future Perfect Tense.
NOTE:
Shall have and Will have are the helping verbs of this tense and 3rd from of the original verb is used. In emphatic sentences Shall have is used instead of Will have and Will have instead of Shall have.
ASSERTIVE SENTENCES:
1. I, we, shall have broken the glasses.
2. He, she, it, they, John will have broken the glasses.
NEGATIVE SENTENCES:
1. I, we shall not have broken the glasses.
2. He, she, it, they, John will not have broken the glasses.
INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES:
1. Shall I, we have broken the glasses?
2. Will he, she, it, they, John has broken the glasses?
ASSIGNMENT FOR READERS:
Please write any five sentences relating this tense in the comment section.

Comments
Post a Comment