Past Dubious Tense
PAST DUBIOUS TENSE
DEFINITION:
This tense shows dubitative action of the subject doing some work but in past time is called past dubitative tense.
NOTE:
May have or might have are the helping verbs of this tense 3rd form of the original verb is used, in this tense.
NOTE:
In emphatic sentence Must have is used.
1. Pakistan must have won the match.
ASSERTIVE SENTENCE
NOTE:
In assertive sentences helping verbs is used after the subject.
EXAMPLE: I, we, you, they, he, she, it may/might have eaten.
NEGATIVE SENTENCES
NOTE:
In negative sentences Not is used between may be or might be.
1. I, we, you, they, he, she, it may not have or might not have eaten.
INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES:
NOTE:
In interrogative sentences helping verbs are used in the beginning of sentence but subject is used between the helping verb,
EXAMPLE:
1. May I, we, you, they, he, she, it have eaten?
2. Might I, we, you, they, he, she, it have eaten?
PLEASE WRITE 5 SENTENCES IN THE COMMENT SECTION:

Comments
Post a Comment