Present Conjunction Tense

 Present Conjunction Tense

DEFINITION:

This tense has two main verbs. First verb completes and second verb starts. Having is the helping verb of this tense and it is followed by all subjects.

NOTE:

These types of sentences have two parts. In the first part of the sentence helping verb and 3rd form of the original verb is used. In the 2nd part of the sentence Present Indefinite Tense is used.

EXAMPLE: Having drunk water, he takes tea.

ASSERTIVE SENTENCES:

1. Having loved I, we, he, she, it, you, John, they repent.

NOTE:

In emphatic sentences in second sentence word do/does is used.

1. Having brushed, he does take bath.

NEGATIVE SENTENCES:

NOTE:

In emphatic sentences, in the 2nd part of the sentence do not or does not is used. 

Having loved I, we, he, she, it, you, John, they do not or does not repent.

INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES:

NOTE:

In interrogative sentence in the 2nd part of the sentence Do or Does are used. In the first of 2nd, part of sentence.

EXAMPLE: Having loved do/does I, we, he, you, she, it, John, they repent.


PLEASE WRITE ANY FIVE SENTENCES FOR PRACTICE IN COMMENT SECTION.

Comments

Popular Posts