Conditional Tense No. 2
Conditional Tense No. 2
This type of sentence has two parts the part of ''If Clause'' describes ''Condition'' and the 2nd part of the sentence ''Modifies'' the fulfillment of the condition.
NOTE:
In this tense the part of ''If Clause'' is used in ''Past Perfect Tense'' and in the 2nd part of the sentence in Future Perfect Tense is used. But the helping verb ''Would'' is used instead of ''Will''.
If I had gone to Ghotki, I would have bought a gift.
If I had come to Sukkur, I must have seen you.
ASSERTIVE SENTENCES
1. If you had waited, (I, we, you, they, he, she, it) would not have come.
NEGATIVE SENTENCES
1. If you had waited, (I, we, you, they, she, he, it) would not have come.
INTERROGATIVE SENTENCES
1. If I had waited, would (I, we, you, they, he, she, it) have come.

Comments
Post a Comment