My Phone Notes || My Creative Ideas & Creativity

 1. Web.cn.edu (Literature site)


2.  "I was completely and absolutely in love with her."


3. If you're sick of cramming the same thing again and again then the solution is simple and easy just go and read further about that cramming work.


4. "One thing is certain, The theory of equation can never be compatible in the context of a human being except mathematical probabilities and difference is permanent."


5. "There's a biased reason behind every conventional setting which is always taken for granted." in other words "Destiny and fate".


6. One day I was livin' by the lonely countryside,

    There comes an old man who tells me nothin' to believe,

     Hay was rollin' into the mountainside, that peasant comes to know,

     He shouts loud wanted to tell something was new, Oooh Aaah haa


7. "I've seen the beauty nothing and everything in every measure" by Adeeb Syed


8. Take any sound and play with like with its intonation


9. Theory of equation is only applicable to mathematics, the difference is permanent and theory of equality is not compatible with living beings.


10. "You're examined by God when you get authority.


11. No years stay the same,

      No day stays the constant

      When only time stays,

      Love stays as a myth,

      Memories become chronicles,

      People become the only signs of goodness and badness

      No nature of man is persistent 

      You never know how far, you've 

      Come along with time.


12. Sorry is not that descriptive word to cover up my mistakes and blemishes, I've done and the mess that I         created. All I can say is, If there's a little hope of forgiveness then please forgive me, cause I'm your sinner, unconsciously our mates join our names as one. So, sorry for that. Forgive me for whatever I've done in my sightlessness of love. Cause, today if you won't forgive then God won't forgive me either.               Forgive from the beginning of our first semester till today. I can no longer try, cause it's what you want,           and I agree with you cause I've never deserved you. Forgive me for the rumors that you've heard about us. Forgive me with your heart cause that is the only place where God always listens.


13. Conduct the research from FB groups, pages, quora, Twitter, and Instagram.


14. Let me write of dismay,

      Let me write in despair,

      Let despair of a part of love 

      Destroy me cruelly 

      That is all I deserve,


15. Bottom class believes in listening 


16. A biggest most hurting regret of my life is that I loved a negative person.


17. Halo Effect 


18. What is the middle noun or pronoun for the substitution of ' He or She' 


19. Think of something different from routine/daily practice.


20. Think about the worst consequences when you're about to miss anyone. (Battle Rule)


21. Old man was walking like a snail, behind him in rank youngsters were like a burning stove, Old man's stick was striking the ground like a hammer of Thor, stairs seemed to boys like a not ending ascending, It was the moment, Only the most patient would ever bear.


22. Everything is seasonally taken.


23. I'm totally drowned in your eyes, I'm already sacrificed. I've decided that my version is you and I'm not going to be of someone but you or single forever.


24. The society is in stasis form. The government keeps everything in stasis.


25. Everything is balanced. The unbalanced nature of man is not tolerated.


26. Classical Thinking: Beggar, Businessman, Pet tiger


27. Ugly truth: The world is not a bed of roses 


28. Unity of nature 


29. What comes easy it goes so hard, what seems easy, it hardens.


30. Art is superior because it's the production of criticism. Criticism is most important in politics.


31. How to do things in different ways.


32. Life is not as dreamful as we think when we're children.


33. I left whim of wanting you, I've known that is true we don't get what we hardly love. I'm accustoming myself to let you go cause there's no place in your heart for me of holding for stay. I'm PRAYING AND       WILL BE PRAYING FOR FOREVER until my last breath is gone. May God always bless you my love with prosperity, success, honor, and great esteem. Love whom you love. I hate my heart for loving the beautiful person ever that I never get.


34. Fire, water, air, soil. Each part of the universe is present in humans and each part of humans is present in the universe. Concept of unity of opposite. For the sightless, beauty is another thing. The beauty of expression.


35. "My heart is a liar."


36. "Always remember, I'm at your doorstep.


37. "There's a beautiful person inside me who makes me love every earthly thing."


38. "The most genius person is always naive.


39. " There's a limit of everything for a human that it can bear but not that so far." You sleep and your eyes wake you up when they get tired. Each thing has its own tiring time for humans.


40. What is the purpose of life?

      Sleep is like death and you won't rise again if think like that.

      Then you must know that sleep is a short time and we again wake up. Death is like asleep but you'll be awakened someday, undoubtedly.


41. Pakistan is not a country of a free woman.


42. "Biggest thing has the smallest point of starting. Like a bean


43. Beauty relates to inspirations, beliefs, and the humanistic nature of thirst.


44. Best utilization of possessions even of a single thing and smallest things. Make them in some function.


45. Is it education we really/actually want? A traditional and conformist.


46. " Sometimes I laugh at myself for making foolish decisions for my life that I laugh at in the present."


47. Extraction method: Let's proceed with 'Figures of Speech' through this method. Extract the 'Figures'? by what?, then extract the 'Speech' by What? Then make it wholly conceptually understood. 


48. Abstract and Concrete are unity of opposites like soul and body, soul limitless, body limited.


49. "All of the people can not be cheated all of the time but only some of the people some of the time."


50. Books are like people's brains. So, read the books cause you're reading people's experiences.


51. Word in a specific study


52. "Loveless marriage is just a compromise." by Adeeb Syed


53. " I solemnly pledge that I'll always honor my wife."


54. Learn ethics: Nonverbal signs, How to act like a wolf.


55. " This is the sensation that makes you feel like you don't need anything else in this world."


56. " Suppose if someone like you and you don't, then her situation would be like yours and you can't marry her cause you're obsessed with someone else or you're not but you don't want to. All boys like her like you do. First, know the difference that how can be different or she might consider you like other boys, perhaps.


57. "Nothing'' itself exists. What was when the earth was not created, "Nothing" But nothing is something which itself exists.


58. "Spread the lie in the vicinity as long as it becomes a truth." By Adeeb Syed 


59. In 878, King Alfred defeated Guthrum of the Danes and drove them away from the Wessex. "I'm       indebted, Wessex is indebted."


60. " It's all matter of magnitude."


61. It was the time for things to be 

      trusted or to have died on things. 

      

      It was the time of trust

      It was the time of deception,

   

      It was the time of the uncertainty of dying

      It was the time of power hunger.


62. Everybody is a river. Depending on the river it omits diamonds, pearls, or trash.


63. There are two places in our minds that store words in our minds. The first one is the 'Morphic' container that holds the words which are not learned or acquired by meaning, but rather have been settled as a        meaningless unit. The second is the lexis container that holds words with proper meaning.


64. Destiny drags your free will to the point. First, there's free will then it becomes destiny. (i) You've been programmed as free will rather dependant on destiny. (ii) Certainty: Marriage (iii) Uncertainty: You didn't work hard and blamed destiny. (iv) Death is in destiny, (no matter how many reasons you present). You yourself will come to your death. (v)Suppose, if you're on the bus and get an accident and die then what it would be called? definitely, destiny. (vi) Another situation: You're on pavement and a car came crushed you.      (vii) Your children are your destiny and life partner as well.


65. Reverse Paranoid: Everything in this universe has been created to support me.


66. Life is like a game, Everything here contains a definite price, it has limits on everything, You can unlock things you want, depending on how much you make out of it. Limits in health, limits in desires, life means limitations, we can not absolutely free ourselves from these limitations.   

Comments

Popular Posts